After careful consideration of the serious influence of COVID-19 worldwide, AIM 2022 organizing committee has finally decided to hold this conference as a hybrid in-person/online event to encourage many more people to participate in AIM 2022 in safe.
For presenters and participants LIVING OUTSITE OF JAPAN are expected to attend ON-LINE.
Based on the New Border measures (27), from 0:00 am (JST) on March 1, 2022, new entry of foreign nationals into Japan under the supervision of receiving organizations is allowed, except for those for touristic purposes. Please be advised that the organizing committee does not be a receiving organization. We are still closely watching the border measure to improve and will announce the updates here. Thank you for your understanding.
- May 6, 2022
- Registration page has posted.
- April 8, 2022
- Late Breaking Results Poster page has posted.
- January 28, 2022
- Call for Sponsors and Exhibitors page has posted.
- January 25, 2022
- Call for Invited Sessions page has posted.
- January 19, 2022
- Call for Special Sessions and Call for Tutorial & Workshop page has posted.
- January 6, 2022
- Deadline for TMEC/AIM Focused Section submission has been extended.
- July 9, 2021
- Website open.