<First-time registrants who wish to attend at the venue>
Please be sure to complete your registration and payment in advance via the online registration site below and come to the conference venue.
Please note that new registration at the conference venue will also be an online registration.
For viewing Online Conference, you need to register for the Paper Plaza in advance.
When you register for Paper Plaza, a PIN will be issued, and a password will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
* E-mails from Paper Plaza may be sorted into your junk folder.
When registering for Paper Plaza, please make sure to enter an email address that will allow you to receive emails from Paper Plaza.
Click the "Paper Plaza" button on the Main Menu screen of your registration account and enter PIN and password to access the Virtual Conference Proceedings on the Paper Plaza.
Please login your registration account from the link below.
After careful consideration of the serious influence of COVID-19 worldwide, AIM 2022 organizing committee has finally decided to hold this conference as a hybrid in-person/online event to encourage many more people to participate in AIM 2022 in safe.
For presenters and participants LIVING OUTSITE OF JAPAN are expected to attend ON-LINE.
Based on the New Border measures (27), from 0:00 am (JST) on March 1, 2022, new entry of foreign nationals into Japan under the supervision of receiving organizations is allowed, except for those for touristic purposes. Please be advised that the organizing committee does not be a receiving organization. We are still closely watching the border measure to improve and will announce the updates here. Thank you for your understanding.
- July 14, 2022
- Award winners have been announced as below. Congratulations!
- Best Paper Award
- A Simplified Scan Sequence Optimization Approach for PBF Additive Manufacturing of Complex Geometries
Chuan He, K. S. Ramani, Yueh-Lin Tsai, Chinedum E. Okwudire
- Best Student Paper Award
- A Model-Based Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Approach for Deformable Bodies
Johannes Schüle, Jonathan Haag, Peter Somers, Carina Veil, Cristina Tarín, Oliver Sawodny
- Best Poster Award
- Proposal of a Disposable and Foldable Finger for a Robot Hand
- Acceleration Control for Geared Motors under Unknown Backlash and Nonlinear Friction
- July 7, 2022
- Program has been changed as below.
ThP04.3 "Embedding Soft Synergies into Soft Materials for Intrinsic Compliant Robotic Hand Grasping" has been moved to TuA03.7 (Tuesday 11:00-11:15)2.
- May 6, 2022
- Registration page has posted.
- April 8, 2022
- Late Breaking Results Poster page has posted.
- January 28, 2022
- Call for Sponsors and Exhibitors page has posted.
- January 25, 2022
- Call for Invited Sessions page has posted.
- January 19, 2022
- Call for Special Sessions and Call for Tutorial & Workshop page has posted.
- January 6, 2022
- Deadline for TMEC/AIM Focused Section submission has been extended.
- July 9, 2021
- Website open.