Call for Papers
The 2022 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM 2022) will be held on July 11 -15, 2022 in Royton Sapporo, Sapporo, Japan. As a flagship conference focusing on mechatronics and intelligent systems, the AIM 2022 will bring together an international community of experts to discuss the state-of-the-art, new research results, perspectives of future developments, and innovative applications relevant to mechatronics, robotics, automation, industrial electronics, and related areas.
All contributed and invited papers, tutorial and workshop proposals, and invited and special session proposals must be uploaded through the submission website (www.aim2022.org) according to the deadlines below.
|Submission of Special Session Proposals|
|Submission of Invited Session Proposals|
|Submission of Tutorial & Workshop Proposals|
|Submission of Contributed Papers|
|Submission of Invited Papers|
|Notification of Paper Status||May 2, 2022|
|Final paper Submission||May 16, 2022|
Contributed Papers & Invited Session Papers: All papers go through a rigorous review process. Accepted papers will be presented by their authors at the conference. All accepted peer-reviewed manuscripts will be published in the conference proceedings, and will be submitted for inclusion in IEEEXplore, subject to formatting and copyright requirements.
Instruction for Authors and Submission
The submission is now open through PaperPlaza, please see the following link:
Full papers are to be submitted.
You can find information on the required template here:
Authors should adhere to the following steps for submitting the paper (for initial submission):
- Create an account: go to https://ras.papercept.net, then PIN and fill out the form. Ask all your co-authors to do the same if they do not have an account on the system yet, write down the authors’ PINs (this information is needed for manuscript processing purposes).
- Go to Support Menu and depending on how you are preparing your paper, download a template: LaTeX or MS-Word, use these templates/style files to create the paper, and save in PDF format. Only US Letter paper size is accepted for AIM2022.
- Upload the paper: go to https://ras.papercept.net and click on “Submit a contribution to AIM 2022″.
- Submit regular paper.
- Fill in the form presented on the next page (make sure to enter all author PINs created in Step 1).
- Paper length allowed for AIM2022 is below:
- Standard page limit: 6
- Excess page charge: USD 100
- Absolute page limit: 8
- File size limit: 6MB
In addition to the paper submission to AIM2022, there is an option to submit papers to TMECH-AIM (about TMECH, see http://www.ieee-asme-mechatronics.org/). Please find the detail from the PDF below.
Paper Submission Deadline for TMECH/AIM Focused Section has been extended to January 20.