Final Paper Submission
Authors must submit their final version of camera-ready papers electronically in PDF format through the PaperPlaza system no later than 23:59:59 PST on May 16, 2022. Before submitting the final version, authors are expected to revise their paper taking into account the feedback from the reviewers.
For papers accepted to be published in the AIM Proceedings, six (6) pages in the standard IEEE Conference Paper Format based on the LaTeX template or Microsoft Word template are allowed for each paper. A maximum of two (2) additional pages are permitted at an extra charge of ¥12,000 per page payable at the time of submitting the camera-ready version of the paper.
At least one of the authors listed in the paper must make a full registration to submit the final manuscript.
Additionally presenters are required to pay the paper presentation fee for each paper. (¥25,000 per presentation)
The submission is now open through PaperPlaza at http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl. Please see the following submission procedure:
- Prepare your final paper using the LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates. Make sure to have the latest templates and do not change the formatting in any way.
- Check that the names of all authors and their order is identical in the PaperPlaza submission system and the paper. Please write author names with only the first letter capitalized, that is, use “Firstname Lastname” in all instances and do not use “FIRSTNAME LASTNAME” anywhere.
- Create a PDF version of your paper and perform the IEEE PDF compliance test. If your paper does not pass the test, you cannot continue and may read the PDF Test Help to revise the format of your paper until it passes the test.
- Update the final submission information (title, author list, number of pages, abstract, copyright) in PaperPlaza. To process the copyright transfer for each contribution, follow the “Copyright Transfer” link, and you will be taken to the IEEE copyright transfer site (IEEE eCP) in a new window. Follow the steps as described on IEEE eCP pages and make sure that the paper title and author list are correct before your perform the copyright transfer.
- Register for the conference, indicating the paper number and any extra pages, through the registration site.
- Upload the PDF final paper that has passed the IEEE Xplore compliance test.
Submission of one page summary slide is NOT required for AIM2022.
A manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge of ¥12,000/page. Please update the page length information of your final manuscript contributions in PaperPlaza to ensure that the correct extra page fee appears during your registration process. This does not apply to the TMech/AIM FS papers.
TMECH/AIM FS Paper Final Submission
Similar to all regular accepted AIM conference papers, all accepted TMech/AIM FS papers are required to submit the final submission at https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl. The authors are required to upload the same manuscript (as in IEEE Transactions template) as the one that they submitted to IEEE as the final submission. Unlike the regular AIM conference paper submissions, no page length limit or compliance check will be enforced for the final submissions of the TMech/AIM Concurrent Paper final submission. It is not required for TMech/AIM FS papers over 6 pages to pay the extra page fee.
TMECH Presentation Final Submission
TMECH Presentation are also required to submit the final submission at https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl. The authors are required to upload the same manuscript (as in IEEE Transactions template) as the one that they submitted to IEEE as the final submission. Unlike the regular AIM conference paper submissions, no page length limit or compliance check will be enforced for the final submissions of the TMech/AIM Concurrent Paper final submission.